The Program Manager (PM) is the main point of contact from the plant to the Customer, for program progression on a daily basis. Providing direction as required, leading plant and program related issue resolution to ensure a robust product delivery. The PM will be the main focus point for the program with respect to timing and cost, utilizing support from all other Lear departments where required.
• Ensures compliance with customer and product requirements.
• Ensures that all company manufacturing requirements are met and within the scope of program requirements
• Provides direction on program related issues to ensure progression of program in line with customer and company requirements
• Achieves the program milestones and timing established for the program
• Provides support at customer manufacturing facilities for program related issues as and when required
• Coordinates for engineering changes, and conducts regular team meetings to maximize program resources and meet deliverables
• Ensures all LPMP activities and procedures are fully complied and effectively utilized
• Coordinates with company commercial team all program-related commercial elements
• Manages and tracks investment and program costs
• Coordinates all the necessary activities with the other departments involved in the program
• Establishes the industrialization plan as necessary for the program
• Controls, tracks, and identifies critical items and key program deliverables
• Actively supports VAVE / CTO programs
• Leads and coordinates the actions with all the departments of the company to satisfy the needs and requirements of the customer in terms of service level, quantity and delivery terms during prototype phase and launch phase
• Supervises the information elaboration coming from the customer that has to be used by other company departments.
• Adheres to QS9000 / IATF16949 through the adherence to all applicable local procedures that require function and attention, as well as documentation of all procedures