• Better understanding of territory potential in active market coverage.
• identifying suspects and prospects by business industries.
• Optimizing coverage of territory assigned.
• Identifying every prospective customer in territory assigned.
• Clearly understanding customer’s requirement in order to propose document solution that meets their requirement.
• Developing relationship with existing customers and non-users to build business opportunities.
• Possessing IT knowledge for effectiveness in selling digital solutions.
• Possessing knowledge of competitive products, their strengths, weakness and position in the market place.
• Servicing all existing user accounts by paying periodic visits and to also identify upgrade opportunities.
• Maintaining and updating customer’s records and information in SFDC (or any alternative system) covering updated customer information in database on a daily basis.
• Complying with rules and proceeding with fair transactions.
• Introducing and promoting the Products to customers.
• Investigating and assessing customers’ financial credibility via Credit Department and following its direction.
• Agreeing terms and conditions of the Products with customers.
• Shipping and delivering the Products to customers.
• Having accountability for collection if payment and fees from the customers.
• Being a primary contact point in communication with customers and keeping customer/MIF information up to date. Managing assets in case of any transaction which utilizes company assets.
• Processing modification and termination of transactions with customers.