• Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
• A complete understanding of manufacturing processes
• Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
• Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
• Has knowledge of Engineering, scientific and other technical information relating to manufacturing processes.
• Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately.
• Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
• Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
• Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
• Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
• Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
• Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
• Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
• Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
• Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
• Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
• Must be Japanese
• College Graduate
• Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
• Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Lotus Notes
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good customer service abilities
• Analytical abilities - data and processes
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Must be well organized and a problem solver
• With Minimum supervision