- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands
- Develop new and potential business, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing and distribution sales strategies.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and priorities and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt
sales activities so that these objectives are met
- Coordinate with subsidiaries companies to serve the requirement of overseas customers
- Create sales and marketing promotion to enhance sales opportunity in market and encourage our products to be well known to customer
*** Must ***
- Female Age 28-32
- Bachelor Degree of Marketing, Business, Management or other related field
- Exp. in Sales manufacturing 5 years
- Exp. in Food manufacturing 2 years up
- Fluency in English language , Microsoft Office.
- The ability and desire to sell
- Can drive and car license
** Advantage **
- Excellent communication skills;
- Negotiation skill;
- Planning and executing ;
- Team working
- A full driving license