The Senior Sales Manager is primarily responsible for maintaining the profitability of the company by expanding the current client base through effective and up to date sales strategies and effectively managing the day to day activities of the team. - Attends to Japanese clients’ travel needs and concerns
- Answers inquiries from Japanese clients
- Maintains good relationships with Japanese clients
- Handles inquiries, concerns and complaints on various departmental services, policies and procedures.
- Recommends proper plans of action on all incident reports, complaints against and cited lapses of the department for better and improved process flow and quality of services provided.
- Ensures that Customer Satisfaction Survey on department performance is administered at least once a year to clients.
- Determines selling price of tickets and other service fees
- Maintains Japanese Marine client base
- Expand client base by acquiring new clients
- Visits new and existing Japanese clients (Sales Call)
- Follows up uncollected credit/refund release from Japanese clients
- Translates package rate sheets into Japanese
- Represents the company in various Japan-related events for sales and marketing purposes
- Prepares/finalizes reports and reviews those submitted by his / her staff prior submission
- Oversees all administrative related activities of the department
- Implements all management policies to department team members. Ensures compliance of all department staff to Company policies and procedures.
- Regularly assesses manpower requirements of the department vis-àvis work volume and work targets; reassigns, transfers employees within the department to address shifts in manpower requirements with regard to work targets.