This role of a Customer Service Adviser is to Lead Fintech Client's operational team. You'll be responsible for managing day-to-day operations, call, email, chat, forum, and social media support interactions quality, performance according to the relevant service level metrics, compliance to guidelines and policies for providing the Services.
Our Client has taken steps to support the health and wellbeing of current and potential employees during the outbreak of COVID-19 across the world. Their interview process is now hosted virtually, They have expanded work from home opportunities, and their training process is being migrated online.
[About the Company]
Out Client is the worldwide leader in outsourcing Company. Currently they are working US Fintech Company. Their Client is headquartered in USA and its international headquarters is located in Singapore
Malaysia Branch: 1,000
HQ: Paris, France
Office located at City Penang area
【What will you be working on】
- Company’s expectation of team leads is that 70% of their time is dedicated to coaching, shadowing and supporting their agents directly. Effective use of key dashboards and call activity reporting to ensure excellent performance rigor.
- Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports in order to establish and develop an effective team; identify outliers and manage the team’s performance to continuous KPI achievement
- Managing day-to-day operations – ensure consistent quality and productivity across channels (call, email, chat, etc.) to add maximum value for advertisers. Ensure consistent performance according to the relevant service level metrics or revenue/funnel goals.
- Strong communication to ensure quarterly strategy as well as monthly and weekly priorities are understood and adhered to by agents. Able to adjust messaging to different target audiences (agent, Ops Manager, client) with to-the-point communication
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows/processes/procedures/product features
- Proactively share existing bottlenecks and challenges with quantified impact on operations to allow appropriate prioritization
- Able to clearly outline current performance drivers of their market and actions to improve
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor at all times