1. The Key Account MGR act as a business development team member within the local and regional sales team, reports to the Director of Sales & Operation (DSO) of the assigned countries.
2. To gain new accounts within the local manufacturing supply chain matching with the Surface Solutions strategy set by the local DSO's.
3. The Key Account MGR is responsible to grow the Japanese accounts in SEA and developing the collaboration with the technical and commercial headquarters of the customers based either in Japan or in the regional hubs.
4. The Key Account MGR must promote, coach, train the selected Surface Solutions to all key stakeholders in order to establish a long-lasting partnership with customers based on technological and service leadership.
5. The Key Account MGR is responsible to identify, quantify, qualify and map the prospect / customer landscape in the CRM software and proposing alternative business development strategies to the DSO's to grow profitably the various Product Lines.
6. The Key Account MGR is responsible to coordinate with the local sales managers and their teams the activities to drive all sales opportunities to successful orders. Activities and Sale Opportunity planning, reporting and data analysis are all done with the global CRM system, enabling all colleagues to access the key information at all times.
7. The Key Account MGR will promote and participate in marketing events such as exhibitions, product campaigns, technical customer seminars, online webinars, etc.
8. The Key Account MGR will primely focus on the Product Line Cutting Tools and develop new business with Japanese Automotive OEMs down to Tier 2 suppliers located in Thailand and neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia .
- Profile : Male / Female, 28-38 years old.
- Nationalities: Open for Japanese with working experience in Thailand or Thai with working experience in Japan and Japanese N2 Level.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering and MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge: Machining knowledge segment Cutting Tools Business aligned with sales strategy.
- Experience: 3-5 years in technical sales of metalworking products or applications to automotive Tier 1 & OEM customers, Japanese value chain experience is a must, & 2-3 years as a Key Account Manager of an international Japanese manufacturing company.
- Knowledge: Collaboration / Joint development with Headquarters and Technical / R&D centers to promote technologies and services. Mechanical machining process knowledge in drilling, milling, honing, hobbling, grinding. Metallurgic