Scope of works :
1.To handle sale and rental of property – viewing, liaising with agents/lawyers/ regulatory bodies and property administration for the said property
2. To prospect to new Japanese customers for sales and rental
3. To handle all scopes of paperwork and keep updated on latest news and policies related to Property market in Penang
4. Manage and update website for PG Office with latest property updates
5. To handle inquiries regarding property for sales and rental from owners
6. To attend appointments on behalf of company and update the company
7. To manage property maintenance, renovation matters and defect check for our customers
8. To source and arrange for potential suppliers and their services – such as renovation, air cond service, plumbing etc etc…
9. To handle and assist for daily office schedule, arrange appointments and property tours
10. To arrange company driver’s assignments, appointments and schedule
11. To prepare and monitor clients accounts for properties taken care by the company. To report to clients regarding statute payments such as quit rent, assessment, maintenance fee, sinking fund and tax
12. To assist for translation of documents from Japanese to English
13. To research for international schools, hotels, residences, hospitals and places of interest for details, and schedule for viewing to arrange tour related packages and products.
1. To assist and support general administrative work and answer telephone calls.
2. To answer reception door bell and welcome guests, receive postal and courier documents.
3. To assist in any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time.
Key Performance Index of your position:-
Accurate work on time and follow-up
Prepare reports efficiently.
Maintain proper processing for Property matters
Avoid delays and follow standard of service instructed by company
Show good team-work with colleagues
Show initiatives and make suggestions for improvement of services to customers
- language: English, Japanese (Able to speak, read and write in Japanese language, more than N2 level)
- Experience: At least 1 year working experience as sales staff.
- Certificate: driving license
- Experience: Working experience in property agent industry
Salary RM 4,000-5,000
*Depending on the how much experience especially in property agent industry the candidate has.
-bonus: two times a year